Saturday 14 February 2009

This isn't a proper blog entry

Rather, its a summary of what's to come.
Readers of my blog (that is, the one person who follows it,and the countless people who do a typo and end up here instead), I am over the next few months going to be focusing my attention on documenting London, specificially it's tube stations. I feel that tourists too often go to the obvious sights and sounds of London, and this to me isn't what London is about.
I'm convinced that behind every tube station, no matter how obscure or far flung from the square mile, has some little gem of culture, be it a pub with character, a quiet park, or a kitsch boutique.
So over the next few months I'm going to attempt the gargantuan task of visiting every single tube stop and telling you what I find there. Who knows, I might get bored half way through.

0 comments: